- Take some ripe tomatoes, in as many different shapes, colours and sizes as possible. Halve the little ones, slice the rest or chop into chunks.
- Heavily salt the tomatoes with sea salt, and allow to stand for 10 minutes. Tip away the salty juice. This will intensify the flavours.
- Sprinkle some dried oregano on the tomatoes.
- Make a dressing using one part balsamic vinegar with 3 parts Pure Kent Cold Pressed Rapeseed Oil. Add plenty of fresh ground black pepper.
- Drizzle the dressing over the tomatoes.
- Best served at room temperature with some basil leaves and some crusty bread to mop up the juices. Try making it with our Mild Chilli or Garlic Flavoured Cold Pressed Rapeseed Oils.
Adapted from The Mothership Tomato Salad in Jamie at Home by Jamie Oliver