These are quick and filling if you use our Strong Wholemeal Flour.
- Line a muffin tin with 12 muffin cases. Preheat the oven to 190 degrees C.
- Toast 25g pumpkin and 25g sunflower seeds on a baking tray in the oven for a few minutes. Cool.
- In a large bowl, mix together 225g Pure Kent Strong Wholemeal flour, 2tspn baking powder, 1/2 tspn bicarbonate of soda, 2tspn poppy seeds, 1/2 tspn cinnamon and 115g Demerara sugar. Then mix in 80g dried cranberries and the toasted seeds.
- Make a well in the dry ingredients and add 250ml natural yogurt, 75ml Cold Pressed Rapeseed Oil and one egg. Mix well, until everything is incorporated.
- Using an icecream scoop, divide the mixture between the muffin cases. Sprinkle each muffin with some extra seeds and Demerara sugar. Bake for 20-25 minutes. Allow to cool on a wire rack.
Recipe adapted from Cakes by Liz Herbert.